SEDA-COG has partnered with PennDOT to provide our municipalities with free or low cost training through LTAP. LTAP offers various training courses dealing with roadway maintenance and safety. Technical assistance is also available. PennDOT has been providing LTAP services to Pennsylvania municipalities since 1983.
The goals of the LTAP program are:
- Increase municipal expertise
- Improve safety for client and public
- Increase professional communication
- Disseminate information
- Promote the implementation of research
- Provide tailored training materials
- Meet municipal government needs
Questions about LTAP services can be directed to Steve Herman, 570-522-7242, email@example.com.