Export Finance Conference
The U.S. Commercial Service in Pittsburgh would like to invite you to participate in the Export Finance Conference on November 19th, 2010! This conference will feature panel discussions on important export finance topics and afternoon presentations from the Export-Import Bank of the United States and the Small Business Administration International Office of Trade. Additionally, there will be opportunities for one-on-one-meetings with participating banks to discuss your specific needs.
Topics covered will include:
- Creating an International Credit Policy
- Working with Your International Bank to Choose the Right Payment Technique
- Working with Your Bank to Access Ex-Im Bank Programs
- Managing Risks through Letters of Credit or Supply Chain Financing for Exporters
- Export Credit Insurance as a Global Sales Tool
- Forfaiting and Export Factoring–Improving Cash Flows while Eliminating the Nonpayment Risk
- Managing Foreign Exchange Risk in Uncertain Times
The conference will also be featuring:
Morning Keynote Speaker
· Bijan Kian – Member, Board of Directors, Export-Import Bank of the United States
Luncheon Keynote Speaker
· Dr. Owen Humpage – Senior Economic Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Please join us for this valuable opportunity:
When: November 19th, 2010
Where: Regional Enterprise Tower
425 6th Avenue, 31st Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Seats are limited! Register now!
For additional information, please contact Erin McBride-Lovas at Erin.McBride-Lovas@trade.gov and 412-644-2815 or Steven Murray at Steven.Murray@trade.gov and 412-644-2819.