Businesses interested in doing business with Penn State can attend a workshop cosponsored by SEDA-Council of Governments’ Procurement Technical Assistance Center.
It will be held from 10 a.m. to noon June 12 at the Harrisburg Regional Chamber/CREDC, 3211 N. Front St., Harrisburg.
Penn State’s Duane M. Bullock, supplier diversity manager, and Vernon Davis, contractor liaison, will present information about the following:
· How Penn State purchases products and services
· How to find business opportunities with Penn State
· Penn State's Office of Physical Plant Prequalification Process
· The Penn State Purchasing Card
· The Office of the Physical Plant Diverse Business Enterprise Program
· How to find construction opportunities with Penn State
Cosponsors are the Harrisburg Regional Chamber/CREDC and Southeast Pennsylvania Procurement Technical Assistance Centers.
The seminar is free, but registration is required. To register, visit http://ow.ly/5c0j30jPMnm. For more information, contact SEDA-COG’s Kristen Moyer at 570-524-4491 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SEDA-COG Procurement Technical Assistance Center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.
SEDA-COG’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center helps companies explore and compete in the local, state and federal government marketplace. For more information about the SEDA-COG Procurement Technical Assistance Center, visit www.seda-cog.org/ptac/.