Businesses interested in doing business with Penn State can attend a workshop cosponsored by SEDA-Council of Governments’ Procurement Technical Assistance Center.
It will be held from 10 a.m. to noon March 22 at Centre County Recycling and Refuse Authority, 253 Transfer Road, Bellefonte.
Penn State’s Duane M. Bullock, supplier diversity manager, and Vernon Davis, contractor liaison, will present information about the following:
· How Penn State purchases products and services
· How to find business opportunities with Penn State
· Penn State's Office of Physical Plant Prequalification Process
· The Penn State Purchasing Card
· The Office of the Physical Plant Diverse Business Enterprise Program
· How to find construction opportunities with Penn State
Cosponsors are the Centre County Recycling and Refuse Authority, Innovative Manufacturers’ Center, Southern Alleghenies Planning & Development’s Commission Procurement Technical Assistance Center, and Penn State Small Business Development Center.
The seminar is free, but registration is required. To register, visit http://ow.ly/MBCf30i01n3. For more information, contact SEDA-COG’s Kristen Moyer at 570-524-4491 or email@example.com.
SEDA-COG’s Procurement Technical Assistance Center helps companies explore and compete in the local, state and federal government marketplace. For more information about the SEDA-COG Procurement Technical Assistance Center, visit www.seda-cog.org/ptac/.